Lesson 4 Physical Education September 21-29

Grade level lessons week 4 are posted and due on google classroom by September 29th. If you are on a computer look at the left hand side of your screen under pages, find your grade and click on your grade for directions and lesson 1. If you are on a cell phone click the 3 bars at the top find your grade and complete the assignment. If you have any questions fill out the questions form and we will get back to you as soon as possible. If your students need help with A/H please check A/H google classroom for google meet code and office hours.

Published by

jhouglan2020

I've been a Physical Education Teacher for 14 years. I love being physically active and sharing my love for movement with kids of all ages. I have two girls Kensley and Taylor. Kensley loves to dance and Taylor loves gymnastics. My husband is and engineer and is pretty good at Math. We are Louisville Cardinal Fans. Our family loves to go to the lake in the summer and spend time with friends outdoors.

2 thoughts on “Lesson 4 Physical Education September 21-29”

1. With kindergarten, are you doing the honor system? I just don’t want him to not be counted as doing his activities, as he is loving his physical activities that he and Dad do together. ~Mrs. Schmidt