Week 9 and 10 P.E. and Health Lesson

Grade level lessons week 9 or 10 (depending on when they have PE) are posted on google classroom.  Hybrid October 26th – November 13th and Virtual October 26th – November 11th.

If you are a virtual student the lesson 9 assignment in google classroom is due by November 4th. For November 2nd – November 11th Please choose an activity below to participate in for lesson 10.

If you are a hybrid student lesson assignments in google classroom will be completed in class during P.E. time. Any work not finished will be sent home and due back to Mrs. Houglan during the next P.E. day. All students need to submit the activity log/form under the soccer ball. If you missed me in P.E. due to a holiday, day off or being sick please be sure to complete the lesson in google classroom on your own at home. Assignment will be posted in google classroom after I see them in P.E. On the week that hybrid students do not have P.E. at school choose an activity below to participate in.

ALL students – If you would like to do additional activities please take a look at the extra resources on this website under online movement resources.

Published by

jhouglan2020

I've been a Physical Education Teacher for 14 years. I love being physically active and sharing my love for movement with kids of all ages. I have two girls Kensley and Taylor. Kensley loves to dance and Taylor loves gymnastics. My husband is and engineer and is pretty good at Math. We are Louisville Cardinal Fans. Our family loves to go to the lake in the summer and spend time with friends outdoors.